Impressions about Bulgaria

Comenius

Impressions about Bulgaria

Postby iulia » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:32 pm

I have spent an amazing week in Bulgaria ! The people were very friendly and welcoming and have visited a lot of beautiful places. Also, I have had the opportunity to learn about the bulgarian culture as well as about the way of teaching in other countries. It was an unforgetable experience!
Last edited by iulia on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iulia

Re: Impressions about Bulgary

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:13 pm

The meeting in Bulgaria was the 3rd one for me, so I was pretty excited about it, and fortunately I wasn’t let down. People were as warm as in Poland and Spain. I was happy to meet some friends from Spain and Poland. I also loved the parties because the DJ played popular music that everybody knew so there were a lot of people dancing.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Re: Impressions about Bulgaria

Postby Roxana Macarie » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:28 pm

This meeting was amazing because I had the opportunity to be part of an exchange program. In Bulgaria, I met friendly people from different countries (Spain, Italy, Sweden, Turkey and Poland) and we spent a very nice time together. I visited a lot of beautiful places such as The Museum House of Humour and Satire in Gabrovo and Veliko Tarnovo. I also liked the videos from each country and the software, too. I can`t wait to see you again in Romania.:)
Roxana Macarie

Postby Diana Serbanescu » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:50 pm

The trip to Bulgaria was a very interesting one, with a lot of great activities. I had the chance of meeting great people. Even though I couldn't spend as much time as I wished I could with all of them, every person involved in this project had something special. I am glad that I watched the projects made by other students, from different countries, some of their techniques of building their projects are already stuck in my mind and I am looking forward to using them.

I've personally enjoyed a lot the trips, because this way we were facing the culture, the traditions and the symbols of this interesting country: Bulgaria. The visit I've enjoyed the most is the one at the "Museum of art and satire". I am not a very cheerful person, not even a good joke-teller, some of the best jokes do not make me laugh, but... This museum has a sophisticated humor. It entertains your brain to rummage till you find the most subtle idea. It is some unique place that will always remain in my mind, an experience that I will always recall with great pleasure.

I would like to thank to all the people I've met during this beautiful experience.

Greetings from Romania!
Diana
Diana Serbanescu

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:55 pm

The trip to Bulgaria was full of new things, because it was my first time staying there a week. The activities had the objectiv to discover new methods of teaching through the means of computer and to find out about our companions, especially the ones from other countries.I liked the excursion to Veliko Tarnovo very much, even though the weather was inconvenient.
From my point of view, communicating was an important aspect.Regarless of our different origins, we were able to communicate about different subjects, in order to form new friendships.
Romania_AdelaBoboc

Return to On-line diary for students