Students' impressions and thoughts

Comenius

Re: Students' impressions and thoughts

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:56 am

Since I started particpating in this project I have learned how to organize my work for a better result. It helped me a lot because the software that I am currently making requires a lot of lines of code.

Stoica Vlad , Romania
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby adrianapostolXIF_rom » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Since I joined this project, I have learnerd many new things about how is education made in other countries, how they use computer in teaching and learning.
Also, I have learned how to create softwares more attractive for other people and how to develop more efficient these ones.

Adrian Apostol, Romania
adrianapostolXIF_rom

Postby radug_ro » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:08 pm

Since I started my work on this project, I've learned how to turn day-by-day internet utilities into educational software, by using different APIs from major companies. My last project uses the Google Maps API, which was quite tricky yet interesting to get used to and to understand.
radug_ro

Postby alexS11_RO » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 pm

I think that the most important thing I learnt during this project is that collaboration is as important as any other stage. Also working on multiple projects here I learned how to be more organized and at the same time follow deadlines - which is something that will most definitely be required later in life.
alexS11_RO

Postby radug_ro » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Is it important for students and teachers to work together to better the current teaching ways?
Well, I strongly believe it is. It's exactly the same principle as in marketing: the best products are the ones made with the client in mind and usually go into production after studying the target consumer. On one hand, we have the teachers who need to improve the current teaching ways, and on the other hand the students who will use their methods. In order for things to be efficient, both the teachers and students must work together and find a way to enhance everything that is to be enhanced in order to maximize the efficiency of their educational system.
radug_ro

Postby AlexandruValeanu » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Hello! My name is Alexandru Valeanu and I am from Bucharest , Romania. I'm really glad to be a part of this project because I like meeting new people and learn new things about their cultures!
AlexandruValeanu

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi everyone! My name's Paula and I'm from Romania and I'm very excited about being a part of this project. I think that teaching will get better only if teachers and students work as a team: teachers must discover innovative ways of teaching and implement them, whereas students must be receptive and involved. Communication between teachers and students is also a key element. And, of course, both the teachers and the students must be open to learning.
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Irina12C » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Is it important for students and teachers to work together to better the current teaching ways?

My name is Irina, I am from Romania and I feel that it is essential for students and teachers to work together if the current educational process is to be enhanced. It's great that teachers are willing to listen to their student's opinions, because that is a very good way of improving and continuously polishing their methods through feedback. Given how easily information can be accessed today, it seems a shame not to take full advantage of the opportunities available, and students often have more time available to search for educational materials. Therefore, I believe that the educational system could benefit a great deal if students and teachers were to work together.
Irina12C

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:17 pm

Most importantly,I think that teachers need to know the level and the expectations of the students to improve their teaching abilities. The teachers should make their lessons attractive for the students and they, in turn, should understand that every new information that can be learned at school can be useful in their future.

Adela, Romania
Romania_AdelaBoboc

Postby RomanianMartacDragos8 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Hi! I'm Dragos, from Romania. So far, this project gave me the opportunity to learn from other cultures and to share my ideas with other people. I am really excited to be part of an european project that promote new ways of learning. In my opinion , it's very important for students and teachers to work together to better the current teaching ways and this project is a great opportunity for the teachers to collaborate with their students and get to know them better.
RomanianMartacDragos8

PreviousNext

Return to On-line diary for students