Students' impressions and thoughts

Comenius

Students' impressions and thoughts

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 pm

The online diary is a chance for all participating students to express their thoughts and share experience as regards our project :D
DO it, please !
iuliamanicea

Re: Students' impressions and thoughts

Postby spackTurkey » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 am

Hi
lm İsmail from Turkey.
l like my school , this project and all groups..
we are working and working.. l like playing basketball , football,voleyball ect.

best regards..
spackTurkey

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:08 pm

Hello! My name is Stoica Vlad and I am from Bucharest , Romania. I am really excited to be part of an european project that involves other students from other countries. I think that together we can build a better method for us to learn.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby alexS11_RO » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:57 pm

Hello.
I am Alexandru from Romania. So far this project meant getting to know new people - learn from their culture, beliefs and ideas. The ability to learn together - and to share opinions with like-minded students I think is very important - because who knows best what is needed than those who are in the need for educational software. This is also a great opportunity for the teachers to collaborate with their students and get to know them better.
alexS11_RO

Postby radu_g_ro » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:03 pm

Hi, I'm Radu from Romania. First of all, participating in the project has helped me meet new people from different parts of Europe and just watch how all those unique cultures blend together and exchange experiences. After all, the best way of learning about a foreign culture is meeting its people. Last but not least, as a student, being part of this project helps you overcome your limits in both the subject you are developing your activity for, and your computing skills, which you certainly improve while making your piece of software better and better.
radu_g_ro

Postby osmanturkey » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 am

Hi iulia manica. As You are administator this forum , we have a complaint about map of our country that on homepage. because a piece of Turkey is ABSENT on the map .we cant see europe side of our country on map . we know you will make something about it. THANKS FOR HELP. from TURKEY group
osmanturkey

Postby poland_jo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 am

Hi! I'm Asia from Poland. I think that this project it's great idea,because we can get to know new culture, we can see normal life in other country & what's the most important in this programme ,we can improve our english. I think that it's big chance for us. It's privilege that we have been chosen. In my opinion the best is that we can just make new friends. I think that it will be unforgettable adventure for us, I'm certain that we'll learn somethnig & we'll spend unusual time in Spain. And what's more all ours countries are in European Union, & i'm glad that we have project like that to deepen ties between us :) .
poland_jo

Postby spackTurkey » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:12 pm

Hi everyone :)

this project is a chance to meet a lot of new friends and know new culture , place for us :) we can advance to English.. the project provides a lot of things to us...

lots love from Türkiye ;)
spackTurkey

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:50 am

Hey all! Today I have received a message from the coordinator regarding the results withing the "Teaching innovatively (with focus on ICT) and its impact on the quality of education" project. I was happy to see that I have won the contest. I hope that this success will be an imbold for my future projects and I'm looking forward in meeting other students from other countries so that, maybe, we can develop new innovative ideas together.
PS: This is my best experience so far and I'm thrilled that I'm going to Poland for the project reunion. See you there! :)
FlorinD11E_Romania

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:30 am

FlorinD11E_Romania wrote:Hey all! Today I have received a message from the coordinator regarding the results withing the "Teaching innovatively (with focus on ICT) and its impact on the quality of education" project. I was happy to see that I have won the contest. I hope that this success will be an imbold for my future projects and I'm looking forward in meeting other students from other countries so that, maybe, we can develop new innovative ideas together.
PS: This is my best experience so far and I'm thrilled that I'm going to Poland for the project reunion. See you there! :)

Florin has won the Romanian local logo competition :) Congrats!
iuliamanicea

Next

Return to On-line diary for students