My experience with the bulgarian girls.

Comenius

My experience with the bulgarian girls.

Postby AndreaAguilar » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 pm

In my house stayed a bulgarian girl, Nadya.

I must admit that the first day was very strange, but we were watchig music videos of our contries, talking about us and, later we came to dinner. I thought that the food was going to be strange but she said she liked. Afterward we went to bed.

The next day, in the school we had a chat and then met in a room to have lunch. In the afternoon,Nadya and me went for a walk around Villanueva and later all the girls went to a commercial center for shopping and we had dinner there all together.

On Tuesday,we had classes all the morning, but in the afternoon we went to Alcalá de Henares with the teachers. A guide was explaining to us many things about Alcalá.

On Wednesday we went to Toledo, there, we rode around the village and we visited some of the most important buildings.

On Thursday we had classes all the morning, and at night we had the dinner with all the students. When we came back to home, we started to cry, was to difficult to say goodbye.

On Friday morning, we went to thee school for catch the bus but, we started to cry again,we didn't want to separate.
But later we realized that she had to go, but that it wasn't a goodbye, just a see you soon.

I miss you :|

AndreaAguilar

Re: My experience with the bulgarian girls.

Postby Bulgaria_Nadejda » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm

ohhh Andreaa I miss you so much! :(
Everything was wonderful!Thank you for everything!Your family is great I really miss you all! We had a great time in Spain and I'm happy that you were my girl.I am counting the days and I'm looking forward seeing you in Bulgaria in March! :) :* Gracias por todo,Siempre te recordare !! <3 Te amo!
Bulgaria_Nadejda

Return to On-line diary for students