My Spanish experience

Comenius

My Spanish experience

Postby iuliamanicea » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 am

Students are asked to write here about their experience during the project meeting in Spain :D
iuliamanicea

Re: My Spanish experience

Postby alexS11_RO » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

The meeting in Spain was above all expectations: people were incredibly warm and welcoming, and the outcome of this meeting was surprising. I consider that the most interesting part was the software contest, which was won by a colleague of mine. In the last day we got to go to our hosts' classes and see the differences between the Spanish education system and the Romanian one. During our stay we also visited Toledo and Alcalá de Henares where we saw some stunningly beautiful churches and architectural styles specific to the zone.
alexS11_RO

Postby spackTurkey » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:40 pm

hi everyone...

The meeting(in Spain) was perfect.. Spanish people were soooo outcome , warm...
it is the firs time l have been to abroad.. l saw a lot of incredible places in Spain.. l have learnt a lot of thing about Spanish people and Spanish culture. lf l have a chance to go abroad again , l want to go to Spain.. l realized that Spain's buildings were so old.. and a lot of them were historical..
and everything was perfect..

lots love from Turkey.
spackTurkey

Postby osmanturkey » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Yess :) everything was perfecttt in Spainnnn .. Ismaıl ozan and me so appreciate for hosting :) thanks for everyone and everythıng . we will never forget our new friends :)
respect and love from TURKEY
osmanturkey

Postby Bulgaria_Iulia » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Hello everybody! I want to share my impressions with you about one amazing country- Spain.
On the first day we were so excited, because of the anticipation of one wonderful experience. We were looking forward to seeing the settlement where we would stay for several days and meeting the girl who would host us.
On the second day we went on the school. The school is very nice and new. All the people there met us with pleasure and big smiles. Everything was very good.
On the third day we had a trip to Guadalajara and Toledo, where we had a great time with the other gyus from Turkey, Poland ,Italy, Romania and Spain. We saw enormous and attractive buildings, we learned about the history of Spain. It was really interesting.
It was already time for the last day there. Of course it was so sad, but also touching, because I met you guys. We didn`t want to come back to Bulgaria, we wanted to stay with the others. I am really happy that I could visit this beautiful country. I really enjoyed myself. And I want to thank all of you for these wonderful, funny and unforgetable days. I hope that one day we will see each other again!
Last edited by Bulgaria_Iulia on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bulgaria_Iulia

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:27 pm

The Spanish meeting was really interesting. I was enjoying my time because I could spend time with people from other countries. The school was beautiful and the trips were really interesting. I hope the Poland meeting will be as exciting as this one.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby adrianapostolXIF_rom » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Hi everyone,

I have to tell you that the meeting in Spain was extraordinary. The country (especially the places visited, but not only) is wonderful, the people very warm.....
For me, an important moment during the meeting was the competition software. I was completely sure that the winning software would be the online one. When i saw the results, i was sure it had appeared a confusion. I was then very confused, because I won the competition, but later, this confusion became more a happiness.
The culture is very different from ours, the classes too. I attended some classes there and I really liked the way of teaching used.

I hope to see all of you soon!
adrianapostolXIF_rom

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:55 pm

This meeting was very valuable for me, I learned a lot of new stuff on IT and things associated with it .
I was also able to see many magnificent sights in Madrid, Toledo and Alcala de Henares .
I loved the school and all the people there who turned out to be very sympathetic and friendly .
I also had a great time off with students from all the participing countries in the evenings so I can honestly say it was an amazing time !
So, thank you to everybody involved in this project and I hope to see some of you in Poland ! ;)
Poland_Jędrzej

Postby Bulgaria_Nadejda » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:34 pm

Hi everybody! :)
The Spanish meeting was wonderful!All people were very kind,well-mannered and sympathetic!I like everything about Spain... all parts of the country are beautiful.The school where we were, was great and the teachers were very pretty ! The excursions were very interesting and useful.I enjoy all days there and I am happy that I had this opportunity to go there and to meet with such a great people!I will never forget this experience!I miss you all people!
I am looking forward seeing you soon in Bulgaria! :) <3
Bulgaria_Nadejda

Postby Bulgaria_Mariyana » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:49 pm

The meeting in Spain was fantastic. I spent one of the best weeks in my life there. The contest for the logo of the project and software contest were really interesting. I had a great time on the excursions to Toledo and Alcala de Henares because these cities were full of magnificent historical sights. People in the project were amazing. They were really kind and cheerful. Everyone was smiling at us. The atmosphere in the school was so cozy. I had a great time in the classes which I attended, the teacher and the students were interested about me and my country. I learnt a lot about Spain from them too. I will never forget my friends there and I am looking forwards to seeing them in Bulgaria.

MIss you so much <3 , Mariyana.
Bulgaria_Mariyana

Next

Return to On-line diary for students