My Spanish experience

Comenius

Re: My Spanish experience

Postby Italy_Camilla » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:26 pm

I had a lot of fun in Spain there everybody was very kind and funny it was a fantastic experience because we had the possibility to meet new people and to know a different way of life, different habits and different uses; I stayed there very well and I have never regretted having decided to go there in Spain. I hope to return there one day , it's a fantastic and very beautiful country . Thank everybody for making this experience possible , love you so much , I will never forget you.... <3 :D
Italy_Camilla

Re: My Spanish experience

Postby Italy_Lara » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:57 pm

Hi everybody guys!
The experience in Spain was very important for me, for the first time I stayed out of my house in another country...it was wonderful, I met a lot of friendly people! I stayed in Alba's house, she and her family were very kind with me, fortunately I had not any problem and she made me live as if I were at my house. The people I met were fantastic, the best thing was that I could know new cultures only in five days. The city I've visited were very beautiful, we've seen Alcalà, Toledo and especially Madrid...the last city was the dream of my life, I hope to return there, it was fantastic! I liked the county especially for its semplicity... the people don't think necessarily to have parties to be happy, they love the afternoon to the park or to the shopping centre where they stay togheter and they're happy! It's a bit different from Italy...!
After all, I thank all the people that made me happy during the trip, they could make my dream a reality...thank you all! See you soon! :D
Italy_Lara

Previous

Return to On-line diary for students