Poland again!

Comenius

Poland again!

Postby paulina_poland » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey!
i'm Paulina, i'm 17 and i'm from Polnad ^^ ;p
I won the same competition like Jędrzej :) So I won't write all the same what you know from Jędrzej :D
i hope we will have fun for a whole week when i'll come to Spain :)
tell me something about you and i do the same. so i'm first... :D
i'm nice, sociable and crazy a bit - my friends said that ;)
I love meet new people and it's one of the reasons why I took part in this project. I'm first time in this programme, but I was in exchange in the past - month ago i was in Germany and german students was in Poland in april. It was so funny and i hope it will be the same this time in Spain :)
i like skiing, play volleyball, basketball, handball, swimming, taking photos... i like a lot of things :) and i love partys! haha
i think it's enough about me :D your turn ;)

p.s. i can't speak spanish at all, but i hope it's not a problem ;)
paulina_poland

Re: Poland again!

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:52 am

Hey Paulina!

I'm Florin and I'm 18. Congrats on winning the competition! Sadly, I won't be coming to Spain this week... but I spoke with Jędrzej a little and we would meet up in Poland, in January I guess. It would be awesome if you could come.
Well...something about me...hmm..sociable, funny and just a bit crazy, so I've heard from my friends, too :D. I like photography, designing and computer games( no, I am not a computer geek). Just like you, I love partying, maybe we could do something in January with the other students after we get to know each other :).

PS: I don't know Polish so I'm hoping that you can teach me when we would all meet up.
FlorinD11E_Romania

Postby paulina_poland » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:55 pm

hey Florin! :)
nice to meet you
i've just got back home tonight from Spain. it was amazing! amazing people and everything!
so bad that you couldn't go to Spain with us :( but now we are waiting for your visit in Poland. and i hope, NO, I KNOW :) that we will have great time here

and of course i can teach you something in polish so after spend a whole week in Poland you will speak polish very well ;p
paulina_poland

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 pm

It's awesome to know that there are so friendly people in Poland...can't wait to get there to meet you and Jędrzej. As soon as I get there we'll talk over a cup of coffee or tea, as I heard that it's going to be kind of cold in january.
FlorinD11E_Romania

Postby paulina_poland » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:25 pm

it's nice to hear that :)
and i think it will be VERY COLD (but i still hope it won't!) and cup of hot chocolate will be the best choice! hahaha :D

see u in January! :D
paulina_poland

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:52 pm

If you are planning to spend time with Paulina and me, it won't be cold :D
Poland_Jędrzej

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:36 pm

I am really excited about the meeting that's going to happen in Poland really soon! I am looking forward to meeting new people and seeing new places. So what are you expecting from the meeting?
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:55 pm

Hey again! I am, as well, thrilled as the trip to Poland is so near. I am expecting from this trip to meet new people, make friends, develop my english vocabulary and communication skills and to learn new interesting things.
Can't wait to get there. See ya!
FlorinD11E_Romania

Return to On-line diary for students