Hello everybody !

Comenius

Hello everybody !

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi, this is my first post here :) .
My name is Jędrzej (I'll tell you how to pronounce it in Spain :D) and I'm 17 years old .
As you can see, I come from Poland, I live in the south of the country, next to Cieszyn where I'm a schoolboy of the 2nd class of high school .
I won our school's contest for the best video and that's why I'm gonna go to Spain for 1 week .
It makes me verrry excited because I love travelling, meeting new people and learning new cultures :) .
Also, I would like to say I find the idea of this project interesting and I'd like to be a part of it .
I hope we'll have a lot of fun in Spain !
Tell me sth about you all, I really want to know who I'm going to meet in Villanueva de la Torre :)
Grtz ! ;)
Poland_Jędrzej

Re: Hello everybody !

Postby AlexandruValeanu » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Hi Jędrzej!
My name is Alex. I won't be in Spain next meeting but I want you ask you : what the the contest that you won about?
I ask this because I'm really into photography and videography!
AlexandruValeanu

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Hi Jędrzej! Congratulations on winning the video contest in your school. Unfortunately I won't be going to Spain but I hope you'll have a lot of fun there. :D What is your video about?
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Hello Paula and Alex !
The topic of the video contest was science in our daily life and so, together with my friend
we shot a video about soap, its build, behaviour that depends on water type etc etc.
By the way, are you coming to Poland in January ?
Poland_Jędrzej

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Hey Jędrzej! Nice to meet you, mate. Unfortunately, I won't be coming to Spain either, we will be going to Poland. Just as you, I am thrilled about the idea of going to another country and to meet new interesting people. I noticed you are from Poland...can you tell us something about your country, places we should visit or where should we go for a good cup of coffee?:D
FlorinD11E_Romania

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello Florin !
My country is very specific, different from the West-European and East-European ones .
People are different, some of them are very cheerful (like me :D) and the others are very pessimistic .
However, we have many interesting places to see here, for example cities like Kraków (Cracow) with beautiful buildings and some good clubs, Warszawa (Warsaw) which is our capital and it's similar to Cracow, although there are not so many sights as the city is younger. If you like mountains, you should go hiking (or skiing in January :D) in the mountains .
Actually, Cieszyn, where you are coming, is placed just 20-30 kms from Beskidy mountains .
And, talking about that "cup of coffe", there are many cafes in Cieszyn, my favourite one is Presso which is placed on a hill and there are many pubs and bars as well :) .
By the way, I've been to Romania 3 years ago, I liked it much there :) .
Poland_Jędrzej

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Well...I hope that I'll meet only cheerful people :D. From what I hear it's a great country. I'll visit Cieszyn for sure, it would be awesome to go hiking, then go for a hot cup of coffee. When are you going to Spain? Maybe we(students only :) ) could all meet up at Presso and you could show us around.
FlorinD11E_Romania

Postby Italy_Umberto » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:52 pm

Nice to meet you to everyone. I'm Umberto. I come from Italy and i will surely come to Poland with other guys. I love travelling, I have visited lots of country, such as England, France, Belgium, Austria and Czech Republic so I'm very interested in knowing different customs, traditions. Anyway I'm not accostumed to stay in low countries. I hope there will be not too low temperature. :D I hope you will show us cool clubs or pubs.... :D
Italy_Umberto

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:11 pm

Of course I can show you everything in Cieszyn and around, it's gonna be a great time when you come although it's gonna be cold, very cold, I think (I'm not accustomed to low temperatures too despite the fact I live here so long :P) .
I'm going to Spain in one week time, I can't wait ! I think it's gonna be difficult to concentrate on school now :D .
Poland_Jędrzej

Return to On-line diary for students