Halo ! Poland on this side ! How do you do ? :D

Comenius

Halo ! Poland on this side ! How do you do ? :D

Postby poland_jo » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Hi for everyone !
I'm Asia so in english it's Johanna, so shorter just Jo , this is why i have "jo" in my nick, & my friends call me "Jo" (so please do the same, because i like it ;) ). People are laughing because Asia is a continent also. But.... enough about nicknames, if you will be interesting I can say somethig more about my surname haahaha. What's about me ...I'm 17 years old, I love meet new people (I think that I'm created for exchange like that ;) ). I'm first time in this programme, but I was in exchange in the past. I love taking a fotos, dancing. I like play volleyball, football i love skateboarding ( but I'm not good in that hahaha). What's more... I like sooo many things. In school I'm in english-french profile & I can speak spanish too, but just a bit, so I hope I'll practise in Spain. I'm sooo glad that less than a month & we'll meet . & You all ? Write to me please sooo long letter. Let get to know each others!
Kisses from Poland :*
poland_jo

Re: Halo ! Poland on this side ! How do you do ? :D

Postby Italy_Umberto » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Hola chica, I know just a bit Spanish, too... Nice to meet you. I'm Umberto and I guest this year one polish boy. I love meeting people from all the Europe and get to know their culture, their typical dishes and their customs. I tried to learn some Polish words but i'm not able to do this. It's so difficult. On January i will come to Poland. I think that the weather will be too cold, won't it??? I'm accostumed to high temperature here in Italy. I play volleyball too even if I like every kind of sport.... See you soon
Italy_Umberto

Postby spackTurkey » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:33 am

hola :)

cómo está ? :D l know a little Spanish words ;) and l wanna learn Spanish.. nice too meet you Umberto :) how is going :) how are you ? ;)
spackTurkey

Postby Italy_Umberto » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm quite happy. the weather is good, lessons are not stressful!!!! And you?
Italy_Umberto

Postby poland_jo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 am

Hi Guys!
It's so nice to meet you. Estoy muy bien, gracias :lol: It which cities you exactly live ? Ask on Umberto's question, yess.... it can be cooold. But it depend on winter, last year we had -25 -,-' it was really cooold. You can imagine this ??? & i was on the camp in the mountains & ours caregivers said "let's go for a walk" & we ... " :shock: WTF?!?!?! NOOO! We are going to freeze !" But we had to go. It was really stupid, because when we left it was -28, when we come (about 2 hours later) it was -31 . It's really interesting that i survived it :lol: hahahaaha. But don't worry, because it wasn't normal that was -20 & something. More often we have -10 , sometimes 0 or just -5. & what's about you Ismall & Umberto ? What's temperature in yours cities in winter ? ;) Tell me yours crazy stories ;) . & if you will want to i can be your polish teacher hahahaa, don't worry ;) Ismall you are going to Spain, right ?
& i'm intersesting about yours schools , what time you have to wake up & what time you usually start & finish lessons ? & what subject do you like? (if you like hahahhaha) ;)
Soooo much kisses for Umberto & Ismail :D
poland_jo

Postby Italy_Umberto » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:14 pm

In winter the temperature could arrive at -5 degrees. But as a whole it usually rains one times a year, not more. For example today it's sunny and there are 30 degrees. I can't imagine how cold are 20 degrees. I will come to Poland on Janauray. I usually awake at half past seven and I like History and English ... I hate every scientific subject!!! What about you??
Italy_Umberto

Postby poland_jo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 pm

Yesss, for me are so dificult subject like biology & phisic i really don't like it :? , but i like learn language :D I wake up the same, & i have lessons to 3 pm
poland_jo

Postby spackTurkey » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:16 am

hi Jo ;)
how is going ? how is everybody? :)
l dont have enough time to get online..:( because l have to do a lot of homework and a lot of things. for example l have to contribute to Project and l help my teachers and friends.. and at the same time l have done sports( Basketball,football..) ;) and these days we have a football tournament:) and we wanna win it :D umm.. what else ? lm looking forward meeting in Spain :D :D thats my life ;) and yours? :D
best regards
spackTurkey

Postby poland_jo » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Wow so i hope you will win it ! I have hard time in school , i have sooo many tests & exams , so now i'm just studing after school hahah, & i'm trying to rest at weekends. & i just can't wait our travel to Spain :D
Kisses :D Jo
poland_jo

Postby spackTurkey » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 am

hahah :D l hope l can do it ;) l think that is so awfull.. beacuse we dont have enough time..:) you rest at the weekend but lm not.. beacuse we have to go classroom at the weekend so l can' rest that l have no time..:( yeahh l cant wait too in Spainn.:)

Holaaaaaaaa :D

lots love from İsmail ;)
spackTurkey

Return to On-line diary for students