PLEASE HELP

Comenius

PLEASE HELP

Postby osmanturkey » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:07 am

Hi iulia manica. As You are administator this forum , we have a complaint about map of our country that on homepage. because a piece of Turkey is ABSENT on the map .we cant see europe side of our country on map . we know you will make something about it. THANKS FOR HELP. from TURKEY group.
osmanturkey

Re: PLEASE HELP

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:20 am

Hello. Unfortunately, the map you are talking about is on the internationally chosen banner, that is what you see on the home page- it was chosen as it is in Italy in March. Before that it had been online for a month. If you had seen it earlier and had told us about it earlier, we could have changed it sooner. I am sorry for the problem, I will try to see what can be done.If we manage to change it, I will send the modified one to all partners to use the new banner.
Regards,
Iulia Manicea
iuliamanicea

Postby iuliamanicea » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:35 pm

osmanturkey wrote:Hi iulia manica. As You are administator this forum , we have a complaint about map of our country that on homepage. because a piece of Turkey is ABSENT on the map .we cant see europe side of our country on map . we know you will make something about it. THANKS FOR HELP. from TURKEY group.

We have changed the map :)
iuliamanicea

Postby spackTurkey » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:40 am

thanks a lot :)
spackTurkey

Return to On-line diary for students