Impressions from Romania

Comenius

Impressions from Romania

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Mon May 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Please share your impressions from the meeting in Romania!
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Re: Impressions from Romania

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Hello, I am Georgi Arihtev from Bulgaria. My impressions for the visit in Romania are very good. The people there are very friendly especially the family which I was guest at. They were very kind and they pleased all my needs. Also the boy who was my host was very nice. On the first day we were a little bit early in the school and he took me for a tour in it, he met me with his friends and some of his teachers. Most of the participants in the project were very nice and friendly but some I think were shy and we didn’t make a good friendship with them. We had great time all over the visit in Romania. I really liked the museums we were at and the tours we had. The Dracula castle was a place I wanted to visit from lots of years and it’s like a dream come true for me. Also it was a lot of fun in the bus while we were traveling. But I still think that if the visit in all of the countries was more time it was going to be a more successful project. It is still good, it was very useful for all of us. We improved our English, we learnt a lot about other country traditions. I enjoyed my stay in Romania and I hope there will be more projects like this!
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Mon May 27, 2013 4:37 pm

By Vesela Angelova
At the beginning I didn’t think that I would have such a great time in Romania. Unfortunately, in the end I was crying. It wasn’t the places I was, it was just the great people I met there. Also, I like Bucharest. It’s very big and in the same time a really nice place to live in. I’m happy that I made some new friends and hope to keep in touch with them. We have a lot ofsimilar stuff in the folklore, for example the national costumess. They’re very close to the Bulgarian. Of course, I have my favorite students but in the end I was sad for everybody. They were very nice, hospitable and polite with us and the teachers, too. I noticed that the students there study a lot and that’s very important. The people in Bucharest are very polite even to the strangers who are not from Romania. I like that everyone was speaking English. May be not very well but I could buy souvenirs for example. I hope one day we all will meet again.
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Bulgaria_Mariyana » Tue May 28, 2013 7:22 am

I have been in Romania a lot of times but this visit is the one that I will always remember. I was impressed by the hospitality and the warming and friendly behavior of everyone during the whole visit. I had a great time on the excursions to the Brasov, Bran Castle and the village with the typical Romanian houses (I don’t remember its name :D). I also enjoyed the time spent in the old part of Bucharest because it has really beautiful buildings from different historical periods and a lot of places for entertainment. I will never forget our nights out because the hosting students did their best to make us pleased and happy. I learnt a lot about the cultures of all the countries in the projects and I improved my English skills. I am looking forwards to seeing my friends from the project again.
Bulgaria_Mariyana

Return to On-line diary for students