My motivation...

Comenius

My motivation...

Postby AlexandruValeanu » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi!
I am Alexandru. I am from Bucharest, Romania. In this topic I'd like to talk about motivation. My physics teacher told us, me and my class, on facebook, about a contest and I thought "Why not give it a go?". I worked for less than three hours and I designed a poster that in my opinion wasn't the best I could do. After some time, I was called in the physics lab by my teacher during a biology lesson, and I was informed that I won. I asked "What ?", as I didn't remember the contest. After some moments I realised what my teacher was talking about and the big prize was a trip to Mottola, which, in the end, was one of the best things that has happend to me yet.
I'd like to ask you what motivated you to participate in the project?
AlexandruValeanu

Re: My motivation...

Postby spackTurkey » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 am

hi
lm IsmaIl from Turkey:) thats very nice a passage;) Hmm what's my motivation? Really good a quasvion.. l think my motivation is very good..because l get help my teacher every topic..l have done all works and helped my teacher before meeting in Italy and Sweden..so my English teacher and chemistry teacher said me thank you so much IsmaIl for your helps.. And l was glad to hear it..and now lm going to Spain . lm so happy . l have worked and succed it..
Lots Of love from Turkey
spackTurkey

Return to On-line diary for students