diary

Comenius

diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Monday
Hello,
I woke up early. After my breakfast I went to school. The first three courses in English. Then I went history and geography lessons. Courses passed a lot of fun. At the end of the school I played football and volleyball. I went to the dorm and tried to lecture. As a result, I spent a lovely day ... :P :P :P
IMRANTURKEY

diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Tuesday
Hello,
I woke up early. After my breakfast I went to school. The first two courses was literature. That I can not get into classes for the school team. Because I had soccer practice. Today, I'm so tired, but so much fun. Because I love football. I slept like I went to the dormitory ... :) ;) :lol:
IMRANTURKEY

diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Wednesday
Hello,
I woke up early. After my breakfast I went to school. The first two hours of physical training. The course made ​​with the teacher volleyball match. Then I went the other classes. They passed a lot of fun. Today it was in the past. I went to the dormitory. I tried to study together with my friends. Now it was time to sleep ..... :roll: :roll:
IMRANTURKEY

diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 4:52 pm

Thursday
Hello,
I woke up early. After my breakfast I went to school. Today I had an exam in English and literature. But the English exam was canceled. Postponed to next week. English teacher because they could not make it because they are sick. Lit exam was very nice. Today I had such a ..... :lol: 8-) :P
IMRANTURKEY

diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Friday
Hello,
I woke up early. Because today I'm going to Antalya hometown. I made final preparations. Goodbye my classmates and my teachers. Now it was time to leave and I took off ... I am very happy. Wait for me, Antalya, Turkey. I'm coming .... :D :) ;) :lol: 8-) :roll: :P
IMRANTURKEY

Re: diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Saturday
Hello,
When I woke up I came to Antalya. Antalya've missed you so much. I went home and rested for a bit. Then I had breakfast. Ready to go to sea. I went to the beach. I went to the sea. The sea is very nice. Had all the tiredness and stress feelings. I went out for the evening. I met with my friends. I'm tired today, but it was fatigue sweet .... :D :) ;) 8-) :lol: :roll: :P :P :geek: :D
IMRANTURKEY

diary

Postby IMRANTURKEY » Tue May 07, 2013 5:24 pm

Sunday
Hello,
I had breakfast with my family. I went out. I did the shopping. Then I came home and rested for a bit. Ready to go after the rest of the sea. I went to the beach. I went to the sea and a little güneşlendim. So much fun. I came back home and got dressed and ready to go out. I met with friends and had so much fun. Again, this was more of an evening in the mediterranean ....... :D :) ;) :( :mrgreen: :| :P :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-) 8-) 8-)
IMRANTURKEY

Return to On-line diary for students