ITALY AND ITALIANS

Comenius

ITALY AND ITALIANS

Postby Italy_Pippo » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi everybody, this is the first topic of Italians. My name is Pippo, I'm 18 and I'm at the last year of my school. After that I'm going to enter university. Maybe someone of you remember me when u came in Italy last March, I really love this project, the idea of sharing our different cultures is one of the thing I like most about Comenius. Next Year I would like to start studies in order to become an Interpreter, and so the possibility to know others from different cultures and nations, maybe abroad, excite me. I'm in love whit this kind of project...thanks everybody for the opportunity...

Best wishes, Pippo from Italy.
Last edited by Italy_Pippo on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Italy_Pippo

Re: ITALY AND ITALIANS

Postby Italy_Umberto » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Hello everybody. I'm Umberto. I'm 18 and I have recently started the last year of my school. I love sports, in particular Volleyball that i play since i was a child. Even though sport in general wont' be part of my future, it has helped me to shape my personality. I love this project because it is required to know English so as to communicate with other nations. I believe that English is very useful to have more job opportunities especially in this period of economic crisis. Have a good weekend!!!!! :D :D :D
Italy_Umberto

Postby Italy_Antonella » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Everybody, I'm Antonella, I'm 18 and I'm doing the last year of high school together with Pippo and Umberto. I was excited when the teacher told me that there was the possibility to get a student at home for few days. First I was afraid cause I am not able to speak english very well, but this experience gave me the possibility to understand that the language is a barrier that everyone can overcome with simplicity. The student I had was a Polish one, and with him and with others I spent fantastic days, improving my english of course and starting not to give up the possibility to be better in english. This experience was fantastic, I hope to be with you again during next meetings, in Spain, Poland or wherelse. Have a nice weekend guys. Greetings from Italy. :D
Italy_Antonella

Postby Italy_Antonellina » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Hi everybody! I'm Antonella, but my friends call me Antonellina. I'm at last year of high school. Last year I have get a foreign student at my home for 5 days. COMENIUS is extraordinary project because it allows us to get to know foreign students and their life-style :D above all I can improve my English being part of this project. I believe that this language is very important NOW!
I really love this project and I hope to do this experience another time!
Have good week guys! :D
Italy_Antonellina

Postby Italy_Lara » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi everybody, I'm Lara, I'm 15 and I've started the second year of my school.
Last March a spanish girl was my host at home for 5 days with the Comenius project. It was a fantastic experience, it helped me to speak english and to know another culture. The girl was amazing, she taught me a lot of things about her country and her school.
I hope to have a good time when I'll go to Spain from 21 to 26 of October. I hope also to get another guy at my home. Have a good week guys! :D
Italy_Lara

Postby Italy_Conny » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi, everybody!! I'm Conny, I've almost 15 years. It's my first experience. Last march I host a Spanish girl in my house. It was beautiful and besides, my guest talked me about her country, her family, her friends and her school too. I'm going to Spanish, from 21 to 26 October. I had that experience because I went to know a different culture of other cuntries. Good week :D
Italy_Conny

Postby Italy_Camilla » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi everybody! :D I'm Camilla and I'm 15 now I'm attending the second year of high school. Last March I accomodated at my home a girl from Bulgaria with Comenius project. It was fantastic because I had the possibility to confront myself with people of other counties and culture; I very enjoyed myself in that week. I want to thank the teachers for the opportunity that gave us. Next week we will go to Spain I'm sure that it'll be an amazing experience and I hope we have a good time there :D byee :D :D
Italy_Camilla

Postby Italy_Felisia » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Hi everybody my name is Felisia and I'm an intalian girl .I'm 15 years old and I' attend the second year of High school here in Italy.Last march I accomodated a spanish girl at my home with Comenius project and now i'm ready to continue this experience there in Spanish in october.I' m very happy to know new people and different culture and also the opportunity that school give us to do all this . ;) ;) ;)
Italy_Felisia

Return to On-line diary for students