FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 14

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 14

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:23 pm

I will have to subscribe to what dear Polina noted above, about the focus on practical abilities such as cooking and sewing (home economics and not only) in the Swedish educational system. I encountered the same thing during a previous participation to another Comenius project, namely a visit to Norway, so I could cautiously assume such practical classes are common for that part of Europe. I think it's very important that school - at least the compulsory parts - should include classes that prepare students for an independent and productive life/adulthood, so this is something our Romanian school system could definitely emulate.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby jprieto_spain » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm

I was really impressed...some people know how to do things!!!!!
jprieto_spain

Postby Alina_Moraru » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:52 pm

I have noticed that the educational systems of Nordic and Western countries of Europe are focused on the developing of practical skills of students, which seems to be an effective passage to a future professional orientation of students in accordance with the demands of our society.
Alina_Moraru

Postby Bulgaria_Iulia » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:34 pm

I liked all of the software programs. They were interesting and useful.
Bulgaria_Iulia

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 pm

I liked that the topics of the educational systems were taken from everyday life, which made students more attentive and involved in lessons.
Romania_AdelaBoboc

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Being optimistic all the time, learning not only theory, introducing innovative software.
Poland_Jędrzej

Postby Bulgaria_Elina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:38 pm

I like the fact that all of the people in this project have worked together and did a great job.
Bulgaria_Elina

Postby ebruturkey » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:03 pm

I found some similarities between the Italian school and our school but the fact that affect us in this school was the students' coming to school in the afternoon to practise what they've learnt.In Sweeden,the special buıldıng for the students' free times and extra actıvıtıes was interestıng.As to Spanish educatıonal system,teachers have to stay at school for some defınıte hours and they have a very organızed system among teachers that teach the same subject.In Poland and Bulgarıa I saw that Art is an important fact. I havent seen the Romanıan school but I can infer that the organızatıon is significant for them.I should state that in all partner countrıes I saw that foreıgn language educatıon is important.
ebruturkey

Postby Wojtek323 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:39 pm

I think Romanian education system sounds good and project wich they made was nice
Wojtek323

Previous

Return to Evaluation Stage Two