FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

Postby adrian cortes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:39 am

I think that the host families are happy. The student could know how they live and be a part of them for a week. Guillermo Palacios
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:11 pm

In general I think that everything went out ok. Alba Samino
Ángel Páez

Postby SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Parents enjoyed a lot hosting foreign students and they played and important role to make students feel at home.
SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO

Postby Marina Mora » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 pm

I think is a good one and that includes me and my family, because I have hosted a student here, but I also have been hosted when I went to Italy. When the students travel to another country we know we go to a house with other traditions, so we have to be polite and respect everything they do, say or think.
Marina Mora

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:34 pm

While I think most of the benefits were reaped by the students participating in the project, both as hosts and guests, I also believe the families were secondary recipients of the advantages of temporarily (and kindly) sharing their lives and their homes with people from a dissimilar background to their own. I was particularly impressed with the willingness and enthusiasm with which families from so many countries chose to welcome a stranger in their midst, and I think it's a testament to the long-term advantages of such projects, which really bring out the best in people, particularly when it come to creating relations with each other, in spite of potential cultural and language difficulties.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby jprieto_spain » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Haven't had the chance to talk to them directly,but some students have already told me how much their parents had enjoyed the experience....if only because they fantasized about having different children,hahaha :D
jprieto_spain

Postby Alina_Moraru » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:44 pm

From all I have seen, the families have been very open and enthusiastic about this hosting experience. It is a challenge to host foreign children and try to make them feel like home when it clearly exists a cultural and language difference. But hosts and guests did their best and, finally, they enjoyed sharing their life with strangers.
Alina_Moraru

Postby Bulgaria_Iulia » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:42 pm

This was one amazing experience for the students and for their families. Experience full of wonderful and unforgetable moments.
Bulgaria_Iulia

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 pm

I think that the families who have hosted foreign students were happy and enthusiastic, because this project was an experience for us and them, too.Even thought at the beginning is probably hard to understand the others needs, the families tried to be the best hosts, to make them feel like home and, in the same time, they wanted to be a beautiful and memorable experience for the students.
Romania_AdelaBoboc

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:01 pm

I think it was an interesting experience for families to host foreign students from the begining until the end of that week. Exchange students were usually very friendly and caused no problems so it must have been a pleasure for both sides.
Poland_Jędrzej

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two