FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

Postby Grazyna_Poland » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:30 pm

It was very nice experiense for students and for their parents. During the visits all of students could knew the lifestyle of foreign families, culture of countries. Everybody was very happy, for few days students had the "new mothers".
Grazyna_Poland

Postby Sweden_elhamyousef » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 am

We did not include students or familis at meetnings.
Sweden_elhamyousef

Postby sweden_helenahedqvist » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:35 am

It is hard to answer because we did not include students or families at meetings.
sweden_helenahedqvist

Postby magda_poland » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:48 pm

They really enjoy the fact that they can participate in projects like that, especially taking into account that when they were at school, they didn't have such opportunities. For sure, the role of a host is very demanding and also tiring (quite often the language barrier doesn't make it any easier) but all the families find this experience very enriching and worth taking part in.
magda_poland

Postby Bulgaria_Silviya » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

What do you think is the general feeling about the project among the families who have hosted foreign students?

This project was great expirience for my family, too! When we had to host a student in our home they were more enthusiastic than I was :D
Bulgaria_Silviya

Postby iulia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:51 am

I think this is an unique experince for the hosts families and for the hosted children as well. Hosting involves a lot of things: responsability, care, attention and the hosted children are practically part of your family during the time spent in your house; you share your lifestyle, your home, everything. It is in deed a wonderful experience!
iulia

Postby adrian cortes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm

I think it's a friendly feeling, you have the opportunity to interact with different people, it's like a new adventure.
adrian cortes

Postby adrian cortes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:05 pm

iuliamanicea wrote:What do you think is the general feeling about the project among the families who have hosted foreign students?

I think I have learned a lot about other countries. Daniel Navarro
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:43 pm

iuliamanicea wrote:What do you think is the general feeling about the project among the families who have hosted foreign students?

I think that it's a fantastic experience for them because they meet how live the people in other countries
Ángel Páez

Postby jorgemoreno30 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:45 pm

Yes of course, my family is very happy to try this experience and they would like to repeat it, the families where I was hosted I think that is the same
jorgemoreno30

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two