FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun May 26, 2013 8:38 pm

What do you think is the general feeling about the project among the families who have hosted foreign students?
iuliamanicea

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 9

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Mon May 27, 2013 6:46 am

I think that this was an interesting experience not only for the students, but also for the students' parents and siblings. Basically, you are sharing your home and your lifestyle with another person. Hosting a person for several days requires "being on your best behavior" and paying attention to the guest's needs.
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Spain_montserratoliva » Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

The general feeling is a feeling of happiness and satisfaction because they can see their sons/daughters getting involved, going through experiences that can inspire their brothers or sisters and make them think it is worth being part of this type of project.
Spain_montserratoliva

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Although I've never been a host, I can imagine this is an "adventure" because you get to see how other children's lifestyle.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby Bulgaria_Vessy » Thu May 30, 2013 8:05 pm

I was a host of two girls from two different countries, and believe it was really interesting for me because they were very different and in the same time very wonderful girls. One of the girls was my host in Romania and she and her family were very polite and hospitable to me. I really got attached with her and her sister. It was a real adventure for me because i only knew my host but it turned out that i was lucky to staying at her house. She was taking care of me like I was like her little sister. I love her and her sister :)
Bulgaria_Vessy

Postby bulgaria_hristiana » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:37 pm

I think that this project was a huge adventure for us(students).But not only,it was something new and for our parents.This is my first traveling abroad and I'm so happy that I have a wonderful host she and her family was really friendly with me and I really miss them.
bulgaria_hristiana

Postby Teo Malcica10 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:10 pm

I met 2 host families in Bulgaria and they said the project had helped them improve their English too. And they were really nice to me, even though i wasn't the student they were hosting.
Teo Malcica10

Postby Bulgaria_Mariyana » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:11 pm

I think that the feeling that you get when you are in a host family is fantastic. At the beginning you are nervous and shy but then you feel really good and you don't want to leave this family. In Spain my host family was wonderful. The parents and the sister of my hosting girl took care of me all the time. They were really interested in my family and country. Even I was there only for a week I learnt a lot for Spain- about the culture, the way of life. In Bulgaria I hosted 2 girls. They were different but special in their own way. It was a great experience to have such a great people around you. I am thankful that I had this opportunity because this feeling is one of the best.
Bulgaria_Mariyana

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:52 pm

All the families were very enthusiastic about sharing their home with foreign students, the mothers were a bit worried at first, as mothers usually are, but at the end everyone said they would miss their wonderful guests.
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Italy_Pippo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:59 am

Families are absolutely happy about the experiences they lived. I can talk personally, my mom learnt a lot about this experience and want to repeat it.
Italy_Pippo

Next

Return to Evaluation Stage Two