FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

Postby adrian cortes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:37 am

Of course, we have learn about work in group, and collaborate with other people, and that is very important to learn the values. Guillermo Palacios
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Yes, because it's difficult to create a project without help. We had to do it all together, teachers and students.Alba Samino
Ángel Páez

Postby SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:34 pm

they really have. In fact, meeting people from different cultures and lodging them in their own homes is a way to overcome prejudices.
SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO

Postby Marina Mora » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm

Of course because we have shared a lot of time, opinions and experiences with them, and most of us have stayed at their houses.
Marina Mora

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:40 pm

I see that both Polina and Pippo have answered the question quite eloquently, so I will add my absolute agreement to their statements. I will mention the joy expressed by one of my fellow Romanian teachers, who was extremely impressed by how nice, purposefully and quietly students were creating drawings in the hall of our high school during one of the days of the project spent in Romania. I think it's projects like this - and not only - that infirm what might otherwise be a negative stereotype, namely that groups of teenagers usually just get together to do mischief. I think teenagers have a remarkable ability to cooperate and govern themselves, and when left to their own devices, but with a target to aim for, will deliver quite good results.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby jprieto_spain » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:09 pm

They were just crazy about the experience...I think it is what they most benefited from!!!!
jprieto_spain

Postby Alina_Moraru » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:42 pm

I am sure that the common work made students (and why not teachers too!)learn about values of everyday life of people from other countries than theirs. They could cooperate in common activities, but they also met the traditions and habits in family and in society. I think the more important values developed among students are friendship, tolerance and respect.
Alina_Moraru

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Yes, I think that the students have learnt about values and collaboration with equals, because there was a lot of games and activities when they had to be team, when was important to respect and appreciate the others ideas and, at the end, to be proud that they have been a part of that team.
Romania_AdelaBoboc

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:56 pm

Of course it is not all about technologies only, although it was the main topic of the project. Students were also able to learn about other countries, their cultures, people and languages.
Poland_Jędrzej

Postby Bulgaria_Elina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:21 pm

I think that the students learnt lots of new things about the countries, had the chance to communicate with people from different nations while having fun together and visiting new places.
Bulgaria_Elina

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two