FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

Postby Grazyna_Poland » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Students had the possibility to learn new technologies, they could try some softwares (made by the friends). But they could'nt take part in the lessons.
Grazyna_Poland

Postby sweden_helenahedqvist » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:30 am

I believe that the students that took part in meetings learnt equally about values and social skills as about technology. I have think their personal development has increased by travelling and learing about new cultures.
sweden_helenahedqvist

Postby Sweden_elhamyousef » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:31 am

They have learned both things.
Sweden_elhamyousef

Postby magda_poland » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:57 pm

The whole project is about collaboration, otherwise it wouldn't have worked out. And as it is known, the best way to learn something is to experience it, so there's no doubt that we've all learned a lot about each other's countries, customs, culture. Although it's not something that could be measured, it definitely broadens our minds and I believe encourages us to make an effort to find out more about other countries and people.
magda_poland

Postby Bulgaria_Silviya » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:58 pm

Of course, this project is not only about technologies or improving our English skills. It is more than this - it's about friendship, learning to work in teams, learning new things using innteractive games for that purpose, etc.
Bulgaria_Silviya

Postby iulia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:40 am

After the sofware presentation, we had free time and we had the chance to socialize and getting to know each other. Also, the excursions and the time spent at the hosts families brought us closer and we have formed solid friendships.
iulia

Postby adrian cortes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:11 pm

yes, I think we have learnt, usually we use technology, but do these jobs miss us learn new things, like lacquer a video, or create a game.
respect to values and colobaracion with equals is obviously that we been learned, as by self-interest and learn from others
adrian cortes

Postby adrian cortes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 pm

iuliamanicea wrote:Do you think that the students that have taken part in the meetings have learnt about values and collaboration with equals apart from having learnt about technologies? Explain, please :)

Yes, for the purpose of this project is to learn a little of everything. Daniel Navarro
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:47 pm

iuliamanicea wrote:Do you think that the students that have taken part in the meetings have learnt about values and collaboration with equals apart from having learnt about technologies? Explain, please :)

yes, I think that if you work with partners of other countries, you have the oportunity of meet the values
Ángel Páez

Postby jorgemoreno30 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:43 pm

Yes of course, we learnt a educational technology I think, and we can prove the life in different countries with different families
jorgemoreno30

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two