FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun May 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Do you think that the students that have taken part in the meetings have learnt about values and collaboration with equals apart from having learnt about technologies? Explain, please :)
iuliamanicea

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 8

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 am

Although during the visits we had several hours of software presentation in the morning, the afternoons, evenings ( and sometimes nights ;) ) were spent socializing with the students, discovering the city or going on excursions. Therefore, we had a lot of time to discover more about the students' cultures and countries and to make valuable friendships.
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Spain_montserratoliva » Mon May 27, 2013 4:09 pm

Students use technologies in their everyday life. Perhaps with this project they have learnt to use them in a different way (for educational purposes). Of course they have learnt about values and collaboration with equals. No matter which country they have visited they have been keen to learn from the other students and share the things that make them similar or different (this has even happened through some of the project activities such us recording videos to do with superstitions and other culture related sketches).
Spain_montserratoliva

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Mon May 27, 2013 6:34 pm

I discovered a lot of cool stuff about a country.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby Bulgaria_Vessy » Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

I think not only the students but also the teachers learnt a lot for every country that is in the project. It was very usful for all of us because now we all know something about each contry. No matter is it a lot or just a little bit.
Bulgaria_Vessy

Postby Roxana Macarie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 pm

In my opinion, this project gave as the opportunity to learn new things about each country involved. I think that each student who have taken part in meetings have learnt the basic information about a country .The discussions with the students helped us to learn new things about their lifestyle and how is in their countries.
Roxana Macarie

Postby Roxana Macarie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:33 pm

In my opinion, this project gave as the opportunity to learn new things about each country involved. I think that each student who have taken part in meetings have learnt the basic information about a country .The discussions with the students helped us to learn new things about their lifestyle and how is in their countries.
Roxana Macarie

Postby Teo Malcica10 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Of course. It's the people you remember, not the presentations
Teo Malcica10

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Definitely, they worked together, had fun together, became friends and they saw the the beauty of Europe is the diversity in each precious part.
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Italy_Pippo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:56 am

Students, in my opinion, had the possibility to learn about technologies but also about LIFE, because they share the days fully with host students. Don't forget we slept at their houses, in their beds, we ate with them....we share habits, food, everything, and so together with the main purpose of the project, the real lessons is about other things.
Italy_Pippo

Next

Return to Evaluation Stage Two