FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

Postby Grazyna_Poland » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:54 pm

I think that for both weaker and gifted students the project was a good motovation for better work. Students improve their languages capacities. The weaker students could talk in English with their friends, and it was great for them, some of them belived that they can talk and they understand what friend say them.
Grazyna_Poland

Postby sweden_helenahedqvist » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:28 am

For some of the lesson activities we have included students who like to work hard and are ambitious. They were the students that took part in "Probability" in maths and presented their work in front of all the teachers at the meeting in Sweden.

For other projects we included beginners, for instance in English activities, so that they did not feel left out and got to practice English with a real and visible purpose.
sweden_helenahedqvist

Postby Sweden_elhamyousef » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:29 am

we included all types of students.
Sweden_elhamyousef

Postby magda_poland » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Definitely for both. It's very motivating for the weaker students as they can cooperate with others and thanks to that achieve better results. At the same time, they may feel appreciated and needed. Not everyone has to be a brainbox, in such a project, we need good organisers, leaders, helpers, etc. Everyone has a chance to find a place for himself, whether it's working on something in a group or just helping out and being there for the others.
magda_poland

Postby Bulgaria_Silviya » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Of course the project is a good motivating tool for both weaker and gifted students! When some gifted students succeed in doing something worthwhile for the school, others are also influenced to try to do the same or even better.
Bulgaria_Silviya

Postby iulia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:28 am

I think that this project has helped both gifted and weaker students to improve their English skills, because, in my opinion, everyone should benefit form this kind of projects, especially the weaker students, who have the opportunity to learn more by using the softwares.
iulia

Postby adrian cortes » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 pm

and I think it is motivating to all students, and that drives you to learn in order to communicate or carry out the project
adrian cortes

Postby adrian cortes » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:00 pm

iuliamanicea wrote:Do you think that the project is a good motivating tool for weaker students? Or is it just for gifted students?

i think that this proyect is a good motivation for everyone. daniel Navarro
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:51 pm

iuliamanicea wrote:Do you think that the project is a good motivating tool for weaker students? Or is it just for gifted students?

I think for weaker student because they have de oportunity to meet other cultures and transcend himself
Ángel Páez

Postby jorgemoreno30 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Obviusly both students, this project always help the students in different areas, so you can learn all the time, although I think that weaker students can improve more than the others
jorgemoreno30

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two