FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

Postby adrian cortes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:34 am

For the both, if so simple, is your are a weaker student you can see what could you do with new technologies, and if you are a gifted student you'll want learn more and more, and overcome yourself. Guillermo Palacios
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:04 pm

I think that this project motivate all the students because all of them want to know new places. Alba Samino
Ángel Páez

Postby SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 pm

I believe both weaker and gifted students can benefit from it. On the one hand, weaker students can be motivated and start practising English. On the other, gifted students can find a good way to show their knowledge and improve their skills by working in this kind of projects.
SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO

Postby Marina Mora » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

In my opinion is a good motivating tool for both, but maybe the gifted students take it more seriously and try to work hard and more.
Marina Mora

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:44 pm

The project offers ample opportunities for students of all and any abilities. This topic actually came up during one of my conversations with the project coordinator, Ms. Iulia Manicea, and our empirical conclusion was that even students less interested in academical achievements were extremely involved in the project, and even if they didn't offer scholastic contributions to the project - such as coding software or doing documentaries - they still found other ways, equally productive, to contribute. All in all, such a project can only improve everyone's abilities, from language skills to communication and socializing abilities.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby jprieto_spain » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm

It sure is,hahaha.Some students could see that 'work' is not something exclusively done through course books!!!!It was motivating because they were working in a different way...
jprieto_spain

Postby Bulgaria_Georgi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:04 am

I think its good for everyone.
Bulgaria_Georgi

Postby Alina_Moraru » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:36 pm

I think this type of project motivates both weaker and gifted students. It is beneficial for everyone: the gifted students can practice their skills and weaker ones can learn from the others and improve their abilities at multiple levels: computer science, communication in English, organization and responsibility, socializing with people from different cultures.
Alina_Moraru

Postby Bulgaria_Iulia » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 pm

The project is a good motivating tool for all the students, because every student can improve his/her skills.
Bulgaria_Iulia

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:39 pm

I think that this project is a good motivation for both of the students, because the weaker ones can improve their abilities and feel more motivated by the others and the gifted students can practice their social or language skills.
Romania_AdelaBoboc

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two