FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun May 26, 2013 8:35 pm

Do you think that the project is a good motivating tool for weaker students? Or is it just for gifted students?
iuliamanicea

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 6

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 am

I think that both weaker and stronger students can profit from this project. Gifted students can motivate weaker students to improve their language capacities. In addition to this, the software and teaching methods presented in the project are meant to be applied in classrooms where the students' levels of English are different, so the project must also include a variety of students.
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Spain_montserratoliva » Mon May 27, 2013 3:58 pm

As I said before, we encouraged students to participate as long as they showed they are making a serious effort in their studies. If they can hold a conversation in English, that is fine, they don´t need to be fluent or have very high marks. There are several highly motivating factors that weaker students can appreciate just as much as gifted students:
1. The work involved in the project requires the use of ICT.
2. At the same time the fact that it will provide them with the excellent opportunity to share a few days with teenagers of other countries in their countries of origin.
3. They can practise their English in real life with people their age, which will help them improve their language skills and make sense of what they are learning.
Spain_montserratoliva

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Mon May 27, 2013 6:35 pm

I think that software can help those who don't understand something, because they explain stuff in an interactive way.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby Bulgaria_Vessy » Thu May 30, 2013 7:53 pm

This project was useful for weaker and gifted students. For example those who are not very good in English are learning more and they can speak to more foreign students and make new contacts. But sometimes there is the other side where gifted students don't want to talk so much in English although they can.
Bulgaria_Vessy

Postby Roxana Macarie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 pm

I think that this project is an opportunity for both of them because the gifted students can practice their English and the weaker students can improve their English using the software.
Roxana Macarie

Postby Teo Malcica10 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 pm

I wouldn't say it's just for gifted students. And I like it.
Teo Malcica10

Postby Bulgaria_Mariyana » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

In my opinion this project is for bot weaker and gifted students because it doesn't matter what kind student you are when ambitious. If you are ambitious you take take a successful part in the project. Both weaker and gifted student have benefits of taking part in it and that is why it is really motivating.
Bulgaria_Mariyana

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 pm

The project gives equal opportunities for all kinds of students. The educational software can serve as a motivating factor for the students who do not like the traditional way of teaching and learning.
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Italy_Pippo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:53 am

Surely Both....but I think that for deserving students is a great prize/gift because of their responsability at school ad for the results they are able to achieve.
Italy_Pippo

Next

Return to Evaluation Stage Two