FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 5

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 5

Postby adrian cortes » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:31 am

You can participate if you wish, but you need a good English level, and be responsible. Guillermo Palacios
adrian cortes

Postby Ángel Páez » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:01 pm

The teachers chose us because we didn't travel before with this project and they saw us reponsibles. Alba Samino
Ángel Páez

Postby SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Those teachers who were interested in taking part in the project had a meeting. Then, we looked for those students who wanted to join it.
SPAIN_FATIMABLANCO

Postby Marina Mora » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:06 pm

With regards to students, we have to show the teachers that we want to participate, and that includes working (making the projects that we maybe will present at the meeting). We also need to have a Basic English, and prove that we work and study every day.
Marina Mora

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Fortunately for the Romanian team, the project coordinator, Ms. Iulia Manicea, is extremely good at identifying, selecting and then motivating students who had useful skills for the project. Obviously, a basic knowledge of English was required, but there were many situations during the project when participation was open to any and all students. For instance, in the case of both the logo and the banner contests, they were advertised in the high school, and many students submitted their creations. Generally speaking, when it came to both students and teachers, the criteria - outside language skills - were willingness to work and actually fulfill said project obligations. I think, all in all, it was a very democratic and all-round inclusive way of selecting people to participate at the project.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby jprieto_spain » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:00 pm

I can pretty much relato to what my friend Montserrat has said.The most important asset was the attitude.Whenever we found someone fully committed to working with us,we raked'em in.
jprieto_spain

Postby Bulgaria_Georgi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 am

By the level of the students English I suppose.
Bulgaria_Georgi

Postby Alina_Moraru » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:34 pm

There was a transparent way in which both teachers and students were invited to be a part of the project’s activities. Ms. Iulia Manicea, the coordinator of the Comenius project, has informed teachers about the objectives of the project and those who wanted to get involved have expressed their wish to collaborate and complete the tasks. There were many teachers involved during the two years of work on the project. The students were selected rigorously according to their skills. All the students had the opportunity to participate in the project: there were local competitions of banners, logos and software addressed to all the students of our high school.
Alina_Moraru

Postby Romania_AdelaBoboc » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:29 pm

I don't know about the teachers, but regarding the students I suppose they were selected because of their work in the project during any stage of his.
Romania_AdelaBoboc

Postby Poland_Jędrzej » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:44 pm

I don't know about the teachers, but talking about the students, you had to do some stuff for the project, for example we shot a video with my friend for the Science Film Festival, we won our school's interior competition with it and got involved in the meeting in Spain.
Poland_Jędrzej

PreviousNext

Return to Evaluation Stage Two