FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 5

FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 5

Postby iuliamanicea » Sun May 26, 2013 8:28 pm

How was it decided who should be involved in the project when it comes to teachers and students, alike?
Last edited by iuliamanicea on Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iuliamanicea

Re: FINAL EVALUATION -QUESTION 5

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Mon May 27, 2013 6:30 am

I think that the students and teachers involved in the project should have at least a basic knowledge of English and the desire to participate in group activities. They should also be keen on learning new teaching methods and sharing their ideas with others.
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Spain_montserratoliva » Mon May 27, 2013 3:31 pm

All the teachers that wanted to get involved in the project in our school can speak English, so we didn´t have to worry about that. Obviously the teachers had to be able to use at least basic online tools and offline programmes. Again, that wasn´t a problem. With regards to students, the idea was that if they wanted to be part of the Comenius project they would have to be committed, have good attitude, sufficient level of English and show they are making an effort in every subject.
Spain_montserratoliva

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Mon May 27, 2013 6:39 pm

I've participated in this project because I've done some software apps.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby Bulgaria_Vessy » Thu May 30, 2013 7:47 pm

I suppose it was decided by who teachers and students are the best in their subject and of course the most important subject is English because without it it would be impossible to communicate. ICT is a also very important subject so we can present our work.
Bulgaria_Vessy

Postby Roxana Macarie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:45 pm

I think that the students involved in the project have language skills and they did something for the project.
Roxana Macarie

Postby Teo Malcica10 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:50 pm

I have no idea. It's probably about how willing you are to take part, as well as your English skills.
Teo Malcica10

Postby Bulgaria_Mariyana » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:29 pm

First of all you have to want to take part in the project then you need to have good English skills, to be reliable and to do the tasks given to you in the best possible way.
Bulgaria_Mariyana

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:46 pm

We had a meeting at school to decide on what criteria we should pick the students- they had a test in English and the ones with the highest results were involved in the project at the beginning, eventually other students were also added. The choice of the teachers was basically made in terms of having teachers teaching different subjects, so that they can be useful for the purposes of the partnership.
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Italy_Pippo » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:50 am

Teachers chose open-minded people, without any prejudice about traveling, about sharing activities with others. In addiction people who are able to communicate in English without particular difficulties.
Italy_Pippo

Next

Return to Evaluation Stage Two