No votes
Yes, at least partly
No votes
Yes, totally
100%

Total votes : 5

Question 21 for teachers

Postby iuliamanicea » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Do you consider adequate the number of activities proposed to teachers, considering not only their suitability but also everything that required the guidance of students?
iuliamanicea

Re: Question 21 for teachers

Postby Spain_montserratoliva » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Although most activities have taken quite a long time to prepare, as they haven´t been done before, they have been a challenge for both teachers and students. We have all learnt something from working on them.
Spain_montserratoliva

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:18 pm

The activities were well-chosen, and the only objection would probably be the eternal challenge of finding sufficient time to do them all in. However, I personally work much better under pressure, and I also think it's better to set higher, more challenging goals, and have some people fall slightly short of them, because, at the end of the day, you will have accomplished much more compared to setting lower, easier to deal with goals.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby Spain_Diego » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:08 pm

Most of them were new for me (and I think for the students), so they were quite challenging. It was also sometimes challenging to find time for them, as sometimes were quite time-consumming.
Spain_Diego

Return to Evaluation Stage One