Question 15 for teachers and students

Re: Question 15 for teachers and students

Postby sweden_helenahedqvist » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 am

I think the innovative way is effective as it is modern and will motivate students more, we have to move with the times and cannot expect students to make do with the methods used when we ourselves went to school.
sweden_helenahedqvist

Postby Bulgaria_Ivan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Yes , of course, the innovative way of teaching through the new technologies , interactively is better because things are easier to remember and in the same time you have a great deal of fun :)
Bulgaria_Ivan

Postby Spain_inakivaldes » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:21 pm

I believe that both systems are effective. They teachers must learn and use both to improve the learning but with the modern system the teachers must be up to date.
Spain_inakivaldes

Postby mariusandrei » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:47 pm

In my opinion the innovative way of teaching/studying is more effective than the traditional one because of it's interactivity. The materials are very good because they are like games, and the students learn through games :P
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
mariusandrei
Site Admin

Postby Grazyna_Poland » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 pm

The innovative way for teaching and learning is better for students, they could more understand and the difficult problems are easier for them. My students were very glad that they could solve Math problems with computers - specialy draws of Math function and theirs properties
Grazyna_Poland

Postby Spain_Diego » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:52 pm

We cannot generalize. Concepts to be taught are the same, and "traditional" teaching procedures work most of them very well. But in some cases they can be complemented with ICT tools. Still, a derivative will always be a derivative...
Spain_Diego

Postby iulia » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:11 am

I believe nowadays the innovative way of teaching by using videos, interactive presentations and sofwares has a bigger impact on the students than the traditional way of teaching and therefore it makes them to be more attentive to class and to collaborate better with the teachers, by learning new and interesting things in an attractive way.
iulia

Previous

Return to Evaluation Stage One