Question 11 for teachers and students

Question 11 for teachers and students

Postby iuliamanicea » Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:58 pm

How has the idea of the world seen as “a global village” been revealed in the project work so far?
iuliamanicea

Re: Question 11 for teachers and students

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Hmm, I haven't heard of this concept before but it's definitely a pretty accurate description of the world nowadays. In villages everybody knows everybody, and that's pretty much what we can achieve by using the internet.
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Bulgaria_polinamoskova » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Students and teachers from different countries may work together in spite of the distance. It seems that we (the people from different countries) are all very close, we can communicate, work, make friends, get to know each other easily. The globalisation has made us one in many ways.
Bulgaria_polinamoskova

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 am

In my opinion the Internet is making different countries act as one: "Members of the internet"
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby ebruturkey » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:00 pm

'Villagers cooperate eachother,do something for the welfare of the village'
The people in the project work hard to develop new methods to reinforce the quality of the education.Brainstorming,cooperating,sharing etc..
ebruturkey

Postby Spain_montserratoliva » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:33 pm

It has been revealed by something so simple as using this forum or the blog. It doesn´t matter where you live, here we all have a common project, we come to a "room" and share our ideas and feelings about what we are doing.
Spain_montserratoliva

Postby sweden_helenahedqvist » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:11 pm

It has been interesting to meet other teachers and relalising that we share a lot of thoughts and that we deal with the same issues. In that sense we "live in the same village".
sweden_helenahedqvist

Postby Sweden_elhamyousef » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:12 pm

When we meet we recognize that being a teacher means pretty much the same whereever you are in the world.
Sweden_elhamyousef

Postby Andreea Dumitru » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 pm

I saw this syntagm usually associated with the use of the internet, which definitely makes borders irrelevant, and brings everyone together in one community. However, such projects can also contribute to making the world a smaller place. For instance, based on my personal observations, I noticed all teachers discussing different aspects of their cultures, which was a first step in forming a friendlier rapport with the other people involved in the project. Obviously, depending on the teachers involved in the conversation, the differences could be quite significant, whether culinary customs or attitude to school discipline were being discussed. However, the conclusion to such discussions was usually similar: the differences were superficial and ultimately unimportant, and people were everywhere pretty much the same.
Andreea Dumitru

Postby Grazyna_Poland » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:44 pm

I think that we can understand each other more thanks this project
Grazyna_Poland

Next

Return to Evaluation Stage One