Question 12 for students

Question 12 for students

Postby iuliamanicea » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:58 pm

In no more than 10 sentences describe here briefly the most rewarding experience that you have had with this project. Feel free to use smilies :D
iuliamanicea

Re: Question 12 for students

Postby Romania_PaulaDozsa11F » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:58 pm

The most exciting part of my Comenius experience was the moment I found out I would be participating at one of the meetings in Bulgaria. I had really enjoyed participating in the logo, banner and film competitions and was thrilled to find out that I had been given the chance to take part in the exchange program. I guess I'll have many more great experiences to tell you about after I visit Bulgaria :D
Romania_PaulaDozsa11F

Postby Romania_StoicaVlad » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:08 pm

The most rewarding experience is learning the history of different places. For example in Poland I was really shocked by the Auschwitz Museum. In Spain I was deeply impressed by Toledo and its History.
Romania_StoicaVlad

Postby FlorinD11E_Romania » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm

The most rewarding experience that I've had with this project is the fact that I had the chance to meet people from other countries around Europe and the fact that it was my first time to leave Romania. :D I hope that i will have the chance to participate in future Comenius projects!
FlorinD11E_Romania

Postby alexS11_RO » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:53 am

The most rewarding experience would be the software competition, because you could see people being surprised and intrigued. At the same time, yourself were subject to the same feelings when you saw what the rest of the people created.
alexS11_RO

Postby mariusandrei » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:53 pm

I have enjoyed very much the meeting in Turkey: staying in Gudul for an entire week and learning some Turkish words. But the most etraordinary is that I had the chance to work on the presentation about my country,which can be found on the website, and at the same time I was there to present that :D . So this is one of the most rewarding experiences for me. ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci
mariusandrei
Site Admin

Postby Bulgaria_Ivan » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Of course my visit to Poland which was filled with exciting moments , I had fun and in the same time learnt some history . Maybe the most thrilling part was the ride in the smaller sheds that were tied to the big horse-drawn sleds . The first and last time I'm doing that . If I knew I would have fallen so many times I probably would have just stayed next to the fire :D
Bulgaria_Ivan

Return to Evaluation Stage One